Last updated: February 16, 2021
Welcome to morniko.com. This website and domain name are owned and operated by MORNIKO (SINGAPORE), Company UEN No. 53414307E.
- Definition and Interpretation Intellectual Property
- “Conditions”: The terms and conditions contained herein and any amendments from time to time, as published on the Site
- “Personal Data”: Data, whether true or not, that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal Data can include your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, social media account and credit card information.
- “Morniko”, “we”, “our” and “us”: MORNIKO (SINGAPORE).
- “you” or “your”: Individuals who are 18 years of age or older, or otherwise under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Intellectual Property
- Morniko and the Morniko Logo are trademarks of MORNIKO (SINGAPORE). All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to MORNIKO (SINGAPORE). You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of MORNIKO (SINGAPORE), or as permitted by law. All rights of MORNIKO (SINGAPORE). are reserved.
- Trademarks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trademarks of those third parties.
- Linking and Third-Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without Morniko’s written authorisation.
- The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third-party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third-party Websites). Third-party Content and Third-party websites are not under the control of Morniko. Morniko does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third-party Content, Third-party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third-party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third-party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third-party Content or Third-party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Terms of Sale
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns pages for further information.
- In order to contract with Morniko you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Morniko retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
- Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
- Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will also be charged; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- Product Descriptions
In describing the products available to purchase online, Morniko attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Morniko does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Morniko Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Morniko itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Discount Codes
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- Returns and Refunds
Morniko does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfilment centre. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Morniko does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our returns Page.
- Your conduct
- (a) use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- (b) use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- (c) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
- (d) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
- If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- Morniko reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, you grant Morniko a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose.
- Morniko is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any person other than Morniko. Morniko does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Morniko.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third-Party Content or Third-Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Morniko for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
- Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Morniko are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Your Account
If you use any Morniko Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Morniko reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.